I need help plz help me with this?

hi everyone i need help with this it wont let me get in to my episode interactive.
its bee telling me this on it anhttps://www.episodeinteractive.com/?login_notice=It+seems+you+have+logged+in+before+in+another+account+associated+with+your+email.+Please+log+in+with+that+other+account
an i have no way to start my story and this this making big trouble for me

1 Like

did u scroll down and log in yr google account?

Yes I already tried that and it keeps saying the same thing

1 Like

And it’s been driving me crazy I really would much appreciate it if anyone help me on this because it’s making it hard for me to do this alone :100:

1 Like

Do u have more than one email?

If u have another email check with that email to make sure that u didn’t sign into that one, If did, sign out of it then go back to the previous email to log in. hmmm

Yeah I have two of them but there’s only one of them on the other one and there’s a Episode one so I started doing the Episode one a lot and that’s where my stories on but on the other one my other stores are in there too but I haven’t been working on those ones either because it wouldn’t let me in to that one too and I had to Yeah I have two of them but there’s only one of them on the other one and there’s the episode one so I started doing the episode one a lot and that’s where my stories on but on the other one my other stores are in there too but I haven’t been working on those ones either because it wouldn’t let me into that one too and I had to

1 Like

i just did an ass i did this it said the same thing i wont let me log in i just wish i can fix it

and it loads to the sam page to and send me that episode notice login

Don’t sign in with that on homepage. Go to google chrome page, click on gmail or whatever email you use.

u use gmail or Hotmail or outlook?

hers the email i use what else ?

Click on gmail to the right top side.

got it

did it send u to gmail homepage or account page with emails.

no it didn’t it wont let me

sign out of gmail, what did it show u when u sign out. I wasn’t finish lol

screenshot

It doesn’t let me pick my email whenever I go to Google it doesn’t take me to the Google page at all it just reloads back to the front of the Episode page I just tried it on let me send you a screenshot

1 Like

And I just got done signing out of it so I’m just going to try it again

1 Like