I need help plz with a cover

I need your help i need a background that says "Please turn up your volume for better experience ". for like a dream story i dont know how to explain it. ill give info if you can do it. you dont have to make it you look it online but you can make ill give you a background if you want make yourself

If I’m understanding correctly I can make it for you :blush: as long as it’s not like a story cover because I’m not doing that right now but I can make you an art splash for volume if you want/need!

no its not a story cover its just a please turn up your volume cover for my story

1 Like

Easy peasy!
What background would you prefer to use?

i really dont know what background but my story is called dream girls do you have any ideas for a background though???

Hmm… :thinking: well when I read the part that it’s a dream story I thought of a night sky kind of background with moving stars or with moving clouds and then the text (in cursive white) appears and fades afterwards. I can script code and make the overlays too but that was just my initial thought when I saw that.

YESSSSS i like that can you do thatt?

1 Like

By “moving” I mean I would make the stars or clouds into overlays and script code it to move.

Certainly! :blush: I’ll get started on it in a few minutes!

1 Like

awwww thank uuu so so much ill give you credit

1 Like

Happy to help! :blush: do you have an episode instagram? so I can send you a screen record. not sure which one looks better.

1 Like

Yeah my Instagram is EpisodeFaithie. Sorry yo reply late

1 Like

No worries! Yay! Ok thank you!

I can’t find it, sorry is it Episode.Faithie?

Yeah

1 Like

Kk! Just Sent the video to your insta.

Thx :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Np! Happy to help! :grimacing:

1 Like