Hey everyone! I need some help figuring out my characters life, personality, backstory, etc. The only thing I know is gonna happen for sure is that one of MC’s parents is gonna walk out on her at the age of 9 years old.
- MC is confident, driven, has a specific purpose, caring, determined and also does anything to avoid her issues, the nice girl who gives people the benefit of the doubt, doesn’t care for material things and typical problems, avoids conflict, etc.
- MC is insecure, pushes people away, and does any and everything just to get by, secretive, mean girl who doesn’t care for anything or anyone, softer inner shell, etc.
- MC’s mother is “dead” which causes MC to be a mean girl.
- MC’s mother is “dead” which causes her to be a good girl who tries to live the best life possible.
- MC’s father is “dead” which causes MC to be a mean girl.
- MC’s father is “dead” which causes her to be a good girl who tries to live the best life possible.
- MC has many friends who she just uses as a cover.
- MC has one close friend.
- MC is a loner.
- MC fears being alone.
- MC fears losing herself/identity.
- MC fears rejection.
- MC fears not being good enough.
- MC fears being vulnerable.
- MC fears failure.
- Other…Plz comment below
Wants Vs Needs
- Wants to everyone like her, needs to love herself.
- Wants to be loved, needs to find herself first.
- Wants to move forward in life, needs to face the thing that’s holding her back.
- Wants love and acceptance, needs to accept self.
- I can think of anymore so, others…?
Best Childhood Memory…?
Worst Childhood Memory
- MC’s mom left one day and never came back.
- MC’s dad left one day and never came back.
- MC had a normal childhood besides the fact that one of her parents left. She used to drink a lot to avoid the pain, but eventually she got over it and decided to live a better life.
- MC had a horrible life because one of her parents left her and the other struggled to support both of them so she turned to (some type of coping mechanism which caused MC’s life to become worse and she also turned cold-hearted as a way to cope.
- MC had a normal childhood besides the fact that one of her parents left. She drink a lot to avoid the pain and things got worse from there.
- MC had a horrible life because one of her parents left her and the other struggled to support both of them, but she eventually got over it and decided to prevail above her crazy family life.
How does MC cope?
- Being rude
- Killing them with kindness
How does MC respond to haters?
- She kills them with kindness
- Fights them
- Get revenge
- Tries to befriend them
- Doesn’t take it to heart and genuinely tries to better the hater because she cares.
When things get complicated, what is MC’s go-to?
- Retreats into shell
- Avoids it
- Confronts it
- Blames the other person
- Run away from the drama
THIS IS ALL I CAN THINK OF FOR RIGHT NOW. LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS IN THE COMMENTS. THANK YOUUUU!!