I need help theres an error

@BG1 spot screen center in zone 1 AND BG3 spot screen center in zone 1 AND BG2 spot screen center in zone 1 AND BG4 spot screen center in zone 2 AND BG5 spot screen center in zone 2 AND BG6 spot screen center in zone 3 AND BG7 spot screen center AND in zone 3 AND BG1 is dance_phone_raise_loop in zone 1 AND BG2 is dance_whip_loop in zone 1 AND BG3 is dance_hands_up_loop in zone 1 AND BG4 is dance_groove_loop in zone 2 AND BG5 is dance_phone_raise_loop in zone 2 AND BG6 is text_phone_neutral_loop in zone 3 AND BG7 is talk_phone_sad_loop in zone 3

i legit need help:(

These are not valid commands. The command is: stands screen center in zone 1
So change all the “spot” into “stands”

OH
OOPS

You literally save all my coding errors do you want a shoutout ?

@BG1 stands screen center in zone 1 AND BG3 stands screen center in zone 1 AND BG2 stands screen center in zone 1 AND BG4 stands screen center in zone 2 AND BG5 stands screen center in zone 2 AND BG6 stands screen center in zone 3 AND BG7 stands screen center AND in zone 3 AND BG1 is dance_phone_raise_loop in zone 1 AND BG2 is dance_whip_loop in zone 1 AND BG3 is dance_hands_up_loop in zone 1 AND BG4 is dance_groove_loop in zone 2 AND BG5 is dance_phone_raise_loop in zone 2 AND BG6 is text_phone_neutral_loop in zone 3 AND BG7 is talk_phone_sad_loop in zone 3

i changed it. theres still an error?

Remove that AND in the middle, it should not be there

Remove every single “in zone #” next to the animations. It should just be CHARACTER is animation without a zone.

OMG thank you SO MUCH! Do you want a shoutout?

1 Like

Credit or shoutout is not necessary. It was just a simple fix

1 Like