I need help to make a character fly across the room

I know the animation to fly it just I don’t know how to make them do it across the room

Are you familiar with spot directing?

Yes

@CHAR spot s x y in zone # AND CHAR moves to layer # AND CHAR is animation THEN CHAR walks to spot s x y in zone # in s AND CHAR does it while animation AND CHAR faces left/right THEN CHAR starts animation AND CHAR faces left/right

If they’re going to fly off screen to where they won’t be seen, you won’t need this part added:
THEN CHAR starts animation AND CHAR faces left/right

If they’re going to be offscreen to begin with, you won’t need the firstAND CHAR is animation.”

Can you do it without the spot x and stuff please

I only put that in there because you agreed that you were familiar with spot directing.
I guess you could try:
@CHAR stands screen left/center/right in zone # AND CHAR moves to layer # THEN CHAR exits left/right AND CHAR does it while animation
I don’t know if that will work though since I don’t use the simple placement format for characters. :sweat_smile:

Alright I’m sort :joy:

1 Like

Sorry

Haha, that’s okay. I hope that works for you though.^

I’m going to see if it works rn

1 Like

Umm it been a minute what animation do I use

1 Like

You could use:

• shove_argument_receive_angry
  • fall
  • crowdsurf_excited_loop
  • punch_fight_receive_angry
  • faint

Ok thanks

1 Like

What about the other person who getting thrown up the air

No problem! But keep in mind that most of them will look better if they face the direction they’ve been thrown from.

As for the person getting thrown up in the air, I guess you could either try:

• crowdsurf_excited_loop
  • jump_happy_loop
  • dance_lift_receive_start

But you’d need to do it quite quickly with timing if you the jump animation because it’s a looping jump, and only one jump would suit your scene I’m guessing.

For “throwing:”

• pass_ball_happy
  • pass_football_serious
  • stab_knife_underhand_angry
  • slash_knife_angry

:blush: thanks

1 Like

No worries! I hope it pans out nicely for you. Sometimes it’s difficult to code the scenes we envision with the limited animations we have. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Fr

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.