I need help to start my story

So basically I wanna start if my story with a girl waking up late with an alarm, but I don’t know how to create the sleeping under a sheet a script, I want her to wake up next to her boyfriend.

2 Likes

you need a birds eye view bed for the background and a blanket overlay

2 Likes

how do i do and get that pls

1 Like

Overlay:
pv1_back_SHEETS_6518682287800320_227a282560b2f695c4933de6a1491bde

Background:

2 Likes

thank you so much :smiley:

2 Likes

And how do I script it?
like what animation, what sound, how do I get her to wake up and wake her boyfriend up , sorry if I’m asking a lot

1 Like

thats ok, it was confusing to me at first,
once you upload the bed to your backgrounds in your art catalog and the blanket to the overlay it should look like
INT. BIRDS EYE VIEW BED with BLANKET (or however you name them)
@CHARACTER1 stands screen center AND CHARACTER1 is sleep_sit_neutral_loop AND CHARACTER1 faces right AND CHARACTER2 stands screen right AND CHARACTER2 is sleep_sit_neutral_loop (or whatever animations you want)
@CHARACTER1 moves to layer 1 AND CHARACTER2 moves to layer 0
when you spot direct in the preview section, make sure the blanket is at layer 2 or up so the blanket is over them so it looks like they’re sleeping under it
You can pretty much choose whatever animations you want since they’re technically standing
and if you want it to look like they’re getting out of bed just script it as
@CHARACTER1 exits left
@CHARACTER2 exits right

3 Likes

omg thank you so much, i really appreciate it. :innocent: :blush:

1 Like

hope I didn’t confuse you too much
It doesn’t have to be exactly like that just as long as the blanket overlay’s layer is higher than the characters

2 Likes

not really I’ll try to figure it out and make my amends but is there a way could make her wake up with an animation reaction of her being late and then she wakes her bf up and is there a way an alarm could go off.
omg, I feel like I’m asking for a lot I’m just so confused I’ve been doing researches and watching videos haven’t seen what I’m looking for.

1 Like

I guess you could use the talk_confused_mindblown animation for when she wakes up and realizes she’s late and then her boyfriend wakes up :woman_shrugging:t4:

You can use sound alarmclock-beep or digital for the alarm
Then use “sound off” to put it off

2 Likes

thank u

1 Like

Feel free to pm me if you need anymore help :heart:

2 Likes

Moved to Creator’s Corner since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: