I need help to write the rewinding of a forecasting scene

Hey! :blush:

(I’m new and I really hope that this is the right forum for this kind of question & I apologise in advance if It isn’t :see_no_evil:)

My story features a scene that plays in the future (“future” as in future of the story, not the actual future). At the end of the scene I’m gonna add a screen that explains that the now following scenes are playing a few days before the scene that was just shown, but I kinda wanted to add a rewinding effect how it is often used in television or cinema (where they show each scene from the forecast really fast and backwards to give that kind of effect that you’re going back in time again).

I tried to play with filters and just add the last basic backgrounds and placings of characters in descending order and let it zoom through the scenes really fast and it looks alright but maybe somebody has a better idea about how to do it? Or has a better idea about how to generate this kind of effect?

I really hope I managed to explain it in a way that’s understandable :sweat_smile:

Thank you so much for every answer!

Lots of Love! :purple_heart: