I need help using IBIS Paint and MediBang paint, please!

I would really really like to start making my own art scenes and just character editing in general.
So therefore, I’m looking for someone or multiple lovlies to help me get around Ibis paint and Medibang paint to make some really good art! Like shading, line work, coloring, hair, eyes, etc.

I would really really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

I’m not sure if this is much help :sweat_smile:

This actually helps a lot, thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use Ibis paint X for my covers and art, I’m no pro, especially seeing as I have to use my finger as opposed to a stylus haha :joy: but I do know my way around pretty good at this point. I suggest you just play around with the tools for a bit, Using the different pens, and things such as smudge and blur (which are good for shading or shadows). The lasso is also really helpful, you can select an area, for example if you wanted to color the hair or shirt, you use the lasso tool and draw around the area you want to select, and it will highlight it in dotted lines. You can then color without worrying about accidentally getting it on the face because any lines drawn outside the dotted lines will not appear, You can only draw within the selected area. If you had any questions about tools or needed help, I would be willing to help to the best of my abilities :slight_smile:

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to ask me if there are any questions. :wink: