I need help with a cover for my story!

Hi! I’m currently writing my first ever story on episode, and I really need help with creating a cover for my story! I have to admit that I did try making one myself, but let me just say that it didn’t exactly go as planned, lmao:’)
My story is called; All grown up! The story itself has a very dark, but also very fun side to it, and if someone would please help me create a cover I would be soo happy! I would REALLY appreciate it if someone can create a cover for me, and please contact me if you either know someone that can help me, or if u have tips or any helpful advice for me! I am REALLY putting my heart into this story, so as I have said like 4 times, I would be so happy and appreciate it so much!

Episode harmony can

@Rac5hel @CNR_Rai @TriggerWarning

Is there any characters on it

I could also do it?

Hi I can help to if needed.

Thanku sooo much for your help! There is one main character called Stella (hehe) and also a guy called William, I can send you a pic of them, buut if we could do that over Instagram, it would be nice:)

OMG, that’s awesome! I would love to have two of the characters of the story on the cover, buttt my story is limelight, would that be an issue? (wondering since your covers mostly are Ink)

no we can’t Episode Harmony is closed

if you and the other artists want to do it do it on your own personal requests.
We have enough to take care of

Thanku for the reply! Could you send me some pictures of your artwork, so that I can sorta get an idea of what the cover might look like? <33

Hey! can I make ur profile picture?

yes, if u want to<3 thanku so much! what does that require? Do I need to send you a pic of “my” character?

Yes! or her details!

No I can do limelight just fine!

Ok! So do you need the details of my character?

Yes please.

Ok:) Her details are:

Body: copper 01

Eyebrows: Arched natural in the shade light brown.
Hair: Long straight loose solid in platinum blonde.
Eyes: Deepset almond in deep blue.
Face: Triangle Defined.
Nose: Round button upturned.
Lips: Full round pouty in peach gloss.

Ok:) Thanku<33
Body: copper 01

Eyebrows: Arched natural in the shade light brown.
Hair: Long straight loose solid in platinum blonde.
Eyes: Deepset almond in deep blue.
Face: Triangle Defined.
Nose: Round button upturned.
Lips: Full round pouty in peach gloss.

alright thank you!

no need to thank me! I am the one that has to say thanks! So ye, thanku soooooooooo much!!<33