I need help with a cover for my story!

Is that the character ou want 4 u prfile?

okay so it will probably be done some time tonight cause I’m going to the movies in a few minutes…

oh, actually I got kinda confused, haha, I gave you the details for the character in the story, but it’s okay! The character is basically the closest I could’ve come if I had made myself in episode, so ye its alright! thanku so much!!

1 Like

thanku so much! I will definitely check out your Instagram! thank u so much for the reply! What’s your Instagram?

1 Like

thats okay, have fun at the movies! Im Norwegian so I’m going to bed soon, the clock is like 2 am. oof

Any pose and clothes in mind?

@Stellah1 do you still need it?

sorry for late answer, I just woke up. :wink: you can decide both clothes and pose, it doesn’t really matter:) Thanku so much for helping me!

1 Like

I already have them i’ll pm them to you if you don’t like it it’s ok

I haven’t been that active today, so sorry for the late answer. But ye, if u want to make a cover for me as well, then that would be sooo cool. I know I’m gonna make more than one season, so it would be soo cool if I had different covers for each season:) Since both you and Raybadem has offered to make a cover, it is perfect:) So if u will help me, then THANKU so much!! I really appreciate all the help!

ok thanku! Im sure I will like them:)

1 Like

Of course, I’ll send you my examples.

I will pm you the examples.

I can help you if you still want, i you do… Check my thread for examples