I need help with a cover idea

I’m writing a story called ‘The Beauty of Illusion’ and to sum it up, Your the most popular girl at school. Everyone thinks you have the best life but little do they know you don’t. Your family is falling apart and your fighting depression. On top of that your an eating disorder. One day you meet a guy who finds everything out over time and helps you. He reminds you what it’s like to be happy. But you don’t rely on him for anything.

Anyways I don’t know what I want the cover to look like so I was wondering if anyone could give me ideas. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It could be your character who watches herself in a mirror. Around it there will be photos showing what it seems to be her “perfect life” while in the mirror there’s just a broken girl.
Hope this will help you :blush:

1 Like

You could do something with mirrors (like the previous comment) and have her sitting in a room of mirrors with her head in her face crying and in the mirrors there’re different pictures of her in her “perfect” life

1 Like

You can make some ‘photos’ with your MC, smiling. In the middle, you see you MC with a dark filter and she looks depressed.

1 Like

Could have a girl taking a selfie of something and she’s happy but in the phone she isn’t?

1 Like

Or vica versa?

1 Like

Yeah that would make more sense actually! Since people tend to post their best parts on social media

2 Likes

Thank you all for your ideas

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

@Sydney_H or @Jeremy can you close this please? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :slight_smile: