I need help with a crushhh!

I need some serious advice so my crush on this past Thursday my mom literally asked my crush out and gave him my number he said he would ask his mom if he could go with me to the movies
the next day this girl at school asked me if I liked him I shook the question off she just mentioned that last year in the summer they dated she also mentioned that he kissed her I then noticed she was trying to make me jealous so I just stopped talking to her then after school I went to an after-school place on the bus then I saw my crush he asked me if I could save his spot on the computer I said yes he went to the vending machine he came back and I started talking to him I ended up asking him what was his plans for the summer he said imma hang out with you then he died in his game on the computer he got kinda upset and rage quit I said do you need a hug he said yes then he hugged me as he did he grabbed my butt I was like well dang (to myself) then I said uhhh he said you have a nice butt im like okkkkkkk heh then he said he I LIKE YOU
I said i like you too then HE FREAKING KISSED ME (btw first kiss right there )
then like 10 minutes later we got into another conversation and he asked me why am I so nervous then I said kinda shakey I’m not nervous and then he said I WANT TO MARRY YOU
THE END

so um when I got home I started thinking it shouldn’t be normal for someone to confess all that in 4 hours and I started thinking he’s playing me and it could be a bet to kiss me and now I’m terrified because I don’t wanna get played

HELP WHELP.

edit: I forgot to say that before he said he wanted to marry me I was not facing him and he said face then kissed me again then said I want to marry you

Edit again: so today ( 06 3 2019 )dis boi acting like nothing happened on Friday I’m pissed wanna cuss him out plus his ex was super close and cuddling i"m like tf
so tomorrow imma call him out period and if he doesn’t have a really good excuse imma drop him like a hot potato

period :kiss:

7 Likes

Maybe talk to him about how you feel about this. If he doesn’t understand, then :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Well this seems sweet but also kind of weird. But he is moving it too fast whatever it is going. Congratulations on the kiss by the way. Does he know u like him?

3 Likes

no that is really creepy. and inaproprite. and you should tell your mom and him. had it been me I told him to f off. but I am also an adult.

1 Like

whelpppp

2 Likes

thats what i was thinking im thinking like my mama gon skin u alive

1 Like

also be ready for an r/niceguy. look that up on youtube there is really many creppy guys out there and you dont wanna date one. I talk from experience

3 Likes

I have no idea how old you guys are so hard to tell the general seriousness level in the conversation, but any chance the marriage thing was said maybe in a kind of well meant yet not so serious way? I wouldn’t be freaking out personally, unless he gives you strange vibes in general. Otherwise he may just have liked you longer than you think, or believe it was a playful compliment.

3 Likes

well he is my age idk i like him so i still deciding if i should tell him off or tell him to tone it down
which i am probably going to tell him to tone it down
btw im 13 our b days are 1 month and 6 days apart

1 Like

idk im most likey overthinking and i just need some confidence to tell him to tone it down
i think

1 Like

Yeah. he is young so maybe he did not know that it was moveing to fast, talk to him. talk to your mom.

but still look op r/niceguy (r/nicegirl exist too)

1 Like

im kinda scared to talk to her i think i might talk to him first idkkk

1 Like

also. I dont know him at all. but if he try to guilt trip you. dump him right that instent

2 Likes

were not even dating yet i mean idk hes never said anything that makes me insecure i kinda think im just over thinking way to much
plus hes a really sweet guy but idk
boys are difficult

1 Like

Well I’m quite a bit older than you guys so I’d handle it differently, though at your age I would suggest if you feel uncomfortable by it then to just tell him. There’s no need to build up confidence. If he likes you then you should feel comfortable enough to tell him straight that what he said was a bit fast for you. Perhaps suggest taking it slow or set boundaries.
Try to avoid mixed signals where if you, for example, say you want to start off friends and then go and kiss him. This would be a bit confusing. I’m sure he’d appreciate the honesty and the attempt to make things clearer and more comfortable for him as well as for you.

1 Like

plus ive never had a boyfriend and in all my schools pll hated me and i to this day have no friends

1 Like

okay tysm

1 Like

You are kinda a little too young

1 Like

can u specify on what exactly im too young for

1 Like

Kissing and dating

1 Like