I need help with a description ☹️

Hey! I need help with my description for my story. Here the details:

The title is Droid.

Brief description: Mc applies to work for a droid company and then she gets kidnapped by the boss from the company and turned into a droid. Later on she meets another “droid” just like her that has had the same thing happened. If you need anymore details let me know. :white_heart:

Max 180 characters please

1 Like

@pilot lol im dumb srry :crazy_face:

1 Like
description 1

Working with lifeless droids was on top of [MC NAME]'s bucket list, but what she did not know was how a simple job could turn her life, literally, upside down. Especially when you’re forced to turn into a droid. Could this journey become even more messier when you meet another droid?

description 2

Creating and working with droids was her job, but what she did not sign up for was to turn into a droid herself, especially when she isn’t the only one…

1 Like

I really love these! Thank you so much. :white_heart:

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story descriptions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.