I need help with a lay animation (LL)

Can somebody write the code for a lying animation for the background INT. JUVIE HOSPITAL ROOM - DAY … The character’s name is Caroline and the animation is idle_lay_groggy_neutral_loop

There’s only two zones to this background… Here’s the coding! :slight_smile:

INT. JUVIE HOSPITAL ROOM - DAY

&CAROLINE spot 0.588 23 470 AND KCAROLINE is idle_lay_groggy_neutral_loop AND CAROLINE faces left
@cut to zone 2

But I will say the lay_groggy animation on this background looks weird because the bed in angled… If you want her to look more positioned, I recommend this:

&CAROLINE spot 0.588 35 478 AND CAROLINE is sleep_lay_uncomfortable_loop AND CAROLINE faces right
@cut to zone 2

Hope this helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

My bad I realized I was looking at the complete wrong background (I was looking at INT. HOSPITAL - DAY :woman_facepalming: I even made an overlay for the bedsheets just in case :sob:

2 Likes

Oh no!!! Haha I had to take several more glances to make sure I had the right one! Save it for future use for yourself! :wink:

2 Likes

It works wonders but she’s not placed in zone 2. So it looks like there’s a guy standing there just plain out gazing at a unoccupied bed while somebody is literally flying and sleeping simultaneously just behind his back and he straight out decided that was boring and bedsheets were more interresting.

But thanks alot

1 Like

I added the in zone 2 at the end of it and I think it works tho

:joy::joy:I just saw that in my head somehow and laughed out loud. If you have a story in comedy, please share lol I’d love to see what you come up with.

1 Like

Too late, I already changed it …

God now everytime I say too late I think of

1 Like

@Elaina2 - Here you go girl

@Kayla.Episode I’ll try making her face left and I hope it works, but if it doesn’t what should I do?

1 Like

lol omg :rofl: It’s cool she’s just sticking on his back like a magnet but whatever :woman_shrugging: like does anybody else notice there’s a small person stuck to this doctor? :eyes: and just have him walk around like that with her attached lol

Maybe you’ll like this:

&zoom reset
&CAROLINE spot 0.581 19 478 in zone 2 at layer 1 AND CAROLINE is sleep_lay_uncomfortable_loop AND CAROLINE faces right AND DOCTOR spot 1.280 50 0 in zone 2 at layer 2 AND DOCTOR is talk_handsonhips_neutral_rear
music int_hospitalroom
@pan to zone 2 in 3
@pause for 2
&zoom on 520 346 to 281% in 5
&DOCTOR walks to spot 0.627 155 332 in zone 2 in 5 AND DOCTOR does it while walk_neutral_loop_rear AND DOCTOR faces left THEN DOCTOR is idle_rear
&CAROLINE spot 0.581 24 472 in zone 2 AND CAROLINE faces left

@speechbubble is 163 217 to 100% with tail_top_right
CAROLINE (talk_lay_awake_neutral_loop)
I’m sorry doctor I couldn’t hear you, what did you say was the problem?
&CAROLINE spot 0.581 21 476 in zone 2 AND CAROLINE faces left AND CAROLINE starts idle_lay_groggy_neutral_loop

@speechbubble is 163 346 to 100% with tail_top_left
DOCTOR (talk_neutral_loop_rear)
As I said I think you might need to stay here for awhile until you relax or you’ll faint again.

1 Like

Closed: Marked as solved by thread op :v: