I need help with a letter

I need someone too make a letter and to have my LL character holding it. Basicly I need a letter but with my LL character skin tone hands holding it. something like this
paperexample

2 Likes

I could do it real quick~
whats the kin tone?

Copper 3
Are you able to put the writing in it also? I didn’t want it to look exactly like that more edited. Lol it was the only example I could find.

1 Like

Yes!
here is my episode
pv1_back_REUNION_LETTER_4623002156335104_aeff680288b9b52d4c7a758f8e9a1af7 pv1_back_LETTER_6047761491492864_aeff680288b9b52d4c7a758f8e9a1af7 pv1_back_OPEN_LETTER_5298883343351808_aeff680288b9b52d4c7a758f8e9a1af7

2 Likes

ohhhh yes these are perfect , I really like the first one the full sheet .
But in letter could it say

Hello triplets and my lovely little Lainey mistake, I hope you all are suffering endlessly .
Me and your father are thriving , and were coming for everyone of you.
-Your creators
can they paper be like white or dengy white lol

1 Like

yes
I have some questions
what kind of faunt are you looking for

and what is the color you are asking for?
Like not a white white

1 Like

Uhm , whatever looks realistic if not then any tbh.
Maybe more of a beige or older looking paper

1 Like

Omg, these are so good! Can I ask you to make me one? If you can, that is.

1 Like

yes but like who is writing it
a cumputer? A girl? A boy? A child?

Ahh Okay!
ON IT ~

1 Like

Its their mother

1 Like

Yes I just need to know what your want on it and what font is suitable for the letter

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blob_hearts:

What's on the letter

Dear Nadia,
I know we haven’t talked in awhile, but I’ve missed you. I know that what I said was mean and rude, and I apologize for that. You are my best friend, and have been by my side since as long as I can remember. That is why it’s so hard for me to tell you this. I don’t have much time left. I know I never told you this, because I didn’t want you to be mad at me, but I’m part of a secret organization called, “The Celestials”. This organization is to protect people from evil beings. I was order to investigate someone of High class, and found some bad stuff. They’ve sent guards after me, and are currently hunting me. Which is why I am writing this letter. I wish I could’ve said this in person, but your life would be at stake. I just wanted to tell you that I love you. I have always loved you, as weird as you are. I just wish I could’ve seen your face one more time. Thank you Nadia, and I’m sorry.

Yours Truly,
                                                                           Amorette 
Font

Dancing Script

1 Like

Sorry it took so long I wanted it to look authentic~

if your are not happy with a particular thing PLEASE TELL ME!

1 Like

Yes it is perfect I love it , could you still add the hand holding the paper with black nails. ?

1 Like

Oh yes I am so sorry about that!

Here’s what I have
I know the hands a little weird but this is what I had at the beginning and I could restart because of my tight schedule.

If you want me to fix the hand to a more natural position PLESSE TELL ME
but you will have to get it sometime tomorrow

sorry for the inconvenience

1 Like

Hey I will have to your tomorrow since it is so long
I hope this isn’t inconvenient

1 Like

Oh, no worries! Thank you for even doing it! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

I have no problem waiting until tomorrow for a more natural position that is perfectly fine with me.

I hope this is good

if you want any touches let me know~

1 Like