I need help with a motorcycle scene 😌

Hiya!

I’m looking for someone who would like to help me out!

I’m writing a new upcoming story and I want to publish the first three Episodes from it.
I’m already half way Episode three and I want to publish them ASAP, but I’m stuck…

I want to add a motorcycle scene, but I don’t really know how to make it :sneezing_face:
I already have got a motorsycle overlay:
Bike overlay
I want to have the love interested to ride and the main character to sit behind him.
Both, with a black motorsycle helmet, if that’s possible.

I just don’t know if I need to make a custom pose or different limb overlays :woman_shrugging:t3:

Can the people who are seeing this and can make custom poses, also reply on this thread, please? :blush:

Would someone like to help me?

Thank you in advance! :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Bump! Limb overlays confuse me, too. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Ooo! You could do a horse riding animation then screenshot and crop. :eyes: Maybe…

2 Likes

Haha, I know right!

The motorcycle is really sportive, so I think it’s hard to make much different limb overlays what fits good on the motorcycle.

I can make my own limb overlays, but I don’t know which poses I need to use for that then.

2 Likes

Yeah. Super confusing. Maybe a sitting down one?

2 Likes

With that horse pose you sit very upright and and I want it like that the love interested that is riding the motorcycle leans forward so that he can hold on to the handles.

You know? :joy: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, okay! I think I have an idea. For the hands, you could get one of the gun poses and then one of the stemware ones for the grip. :eyes:

2 Likes

This doesn’t looks good :sweat_smile:

I just made something fast, don’t worry :joy: And I know, it’s way too blurry

How am I ever going to make his arms all the way to the other side of the bike :woman_shrugging:t3:
That doesn’t look realistic anymore.

How do professional stories on Episode Interactive those motorcycle scenes?

2 Likes

Ibis could be useful. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

idle_ride_horse_neutral_loop

Maybe try that animation?

1 Like

Yes, I’m always using ibisPaint. I’m not quit professional with it, so I don’t know how to like upload more then 1 picture in 1 document and I don’t know how to move a limb overlay. Don’t mirror, but like that you can move and turn it.

2 Likes

Oh, ok. I’m pretty familiar with ibis. I could give it a go when I get home. What are the character deets?

2 Likes

I could try to make a custom pose for you if you would like :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Then I’ll get this:

Not really realistic :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You could maybe lasso that section and angle it down. :thinking:

3 Likes

Wait, what are you saying? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

But then those arms become very, very long compared to his body, I think.

2 Likes

So, if you use your finger or stylus to circle the top of his body. You could then enlarge certain bits for the proportions.

2 Likes

That sounds a bit like custom poses.

2 Likes

Would you like to help me, please?
If so, which details do I need to send you? Also from the female or only from the male?

2 Likes