I need help with a story description

I need help with a story description.

Here’s what my story is about:

In order to play in next month game Matthew smith has to get his grades up, after studying and studying Matthew still struggles with his grades. Stumbling across the schools nerd Meg Thomas agrees to be his tutor. After Meg helps him gets his grades up, They both agree to become friends but what happens when Meg starts to fall for him and ends up wanting to become more than friends??

1 Like

Just change it with but

Matthew smith has to get his grades up, but after studying Matthew still struggles with his grades.

It might be too long. Maybe…?

Matthew Smith needs get his grades up if he wants to play in next month’s game. Enter Meg Thomas, his new tutor. As their working relationship moves deeper into a friendship, will a romance begin to blossom?

2 Likes

And I really like you description plz tell me the name of story I will definitely read it

I like that!!! But if nobody comments anything by tomorrow I’ll definitely pick this one

1 Like

Enter Meg Thomas a nerd and also his new tutor.
(cuz it will describe her)

That’s honestly really good but my story description is already long, so I wrote a summary because it need to be shortened down…

1 Like

Don’t forget to tell story name…

Oh I’m still thinking about it as well as the plot.

I think it’s already a given that she’s smart, since she is his tutor. Nerd can be sometimes considered a negative trait, but it’s up to you.

To score entry in next month’s game, Matthew needs to boost his grades up.Struggling, he stumbles across school nerd Meg, ready to tutor him.
But what ll happen when Meg falls for him while study sessions?
Will he be able to boost his grades?Get into the game? Catch her feelings? OR everything will fall?

Orrrrrr

FOR NOT MAKING IT OBVIOUS that meg falls for him

You can write…
To score entry in next month’s game, Matthew needs to boost his grades up.Struggling, he stumbles across school nerd Meg, ready to tutor him.
But what ll happen when ONE OF THEM falls for THE OTHER while study sessions?
Will he be able to boost his grades?Get into the game? Catch THEIR feelings? OR everything will fall?

2 Likes

Not bad :grinning: I really like it.

-.- i m noob rn. Just reading stories. Thought of pouring some ideas as your story seems interesting. Do tell me the name whenever it releases. :laughing:

1 Like

Will do :blush:

1 Like

I like the second one more

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah. This will keep readers wondering who will fall for the other. And Suspense will lead to readers attraction.

Too long anyway to shorten it??

This is also to long, anyway to shorten it?

This will work if you like it.

Matthew needs to get his grades up if he wants to play in the next game. Enter Meg, his new tutor. As their working relationship deepens into a friendship, will a romance blossom?

Or you can always leave out the names.

He needs to get his grades up if he wants to play in the next game. Enter you, his new tutor. As your working relationship deepens into a friendship, will a romance blossom?

3 Likes