I need help with a story description 💖

Phoebe, a shy and timid girl, Determined to go to a party with her friends, while playing truth or dare what happens when being dared to kiss her best friends brother leaves her wanting more, (can somebody shorten it and make it more interesting)

5 Likes

Phoebe’s a girl who prefers to stay inside her bubble, but when she gets dared to kiss her best friend’s brother, can he be the one to pop it?
OR:
Phoebe’s a girl who’d rather stay in her comfort zone but when she gets dared to kiss her best friend’s brother, can he become hers?

Optional Title: Comfort Zone

5 Likes

Woah! I like this one you even gave me a title you’re amazing! :star_struck:

2 Likes

No problem! I’m glad I could help :white_heart: :relaxed:

2 Likes

Phoebe didn’t expect to fall for her friend’s brother, at least, not after she kissed him for a dare at a party.

2 Likes

That’s really good but I just feel like it’s missing something…

2 Likes

I tried my best lol

2 Likes

To get out of her shell, People goes to a party with her friends. After being dared to kiss her friend’s brother, she might be able to get out her shell for good.

1 Like

Umm not bad :+1:

2 Likes

It autocorrected her name to People :sob::rofl::joy::sob:

1 Like

Phoebe finds herself completely out of her element after sharing a kiss with someone she never expected, or ever thought she’d want.

3 Likes

That’s really good!

3 Likes

I’ve noticed LOL

3 Likes

I’ve been told I have catchy descriptions LOL, thought I’d try my hand at yours :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love making descriptions lol. I’ve helped a few people.

3 Likes

I have only done my own, but the last 2 reviewers said that the description made them want to read the story. It’s fun helping out if you can :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

It really is. I love coming up with catchy summaries, I even have a Google doc dedicated to episode plots and random summaries lmao

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.