I need help with a story title

I’m making a new story about crime/drama anyone help?

2 Likes

Give disruption please so we can better help

What’s it about?

The mitchells who are a dangerous family. All they care about is eachother filled with lies and betrayal. They all have atwisted way of to show the love and respect for eachother. When the oldest daughter goes on a mission and an old flame appears from her past but can she ignore her past and be the cold hearted wild self that she’s always been.
thats just a breif of it

1 Like

Hmm
Loves, lies and betrayal

1 Like

Thank you hun

1 Like

Maybe Twisted Lies or even Twisted Betrayal.

1 Like

what’s the main idea? the twisted ways of the family or the oldest daughter and her old flame?

So the throughout summary is that their eldest daughter goes on a mission and encounters an old flame and couldn’t seem to ignore her twisted dark past. Could you provide more information, like who the old flame may be? Her grandfather or ancestor or her ex?

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.