I need help with a title plzz

so my first topic was help with a story, but i found it. it’s sort of hard to explain since i dreamed it. it’s based off of a tv show plus what’s happened with covid-19;

Eve was your average girl, until she was accused of a crime she didn’t commit. she had just found out that the government split and there was an outbreak of a mysterious disease with a high mortality rate. Eve was told she was going to prison, until the truck she was being held in passed it. she was told she was one of 5 teenagers who were chosen. all 5 of them had a rare immunity. Eve knew what they were going to do to her, and was determined to get out. with the disease getting closer to them and war over their heads, the 5 teens decided to make a move, one that would go down in the history books.

sry this is long this was the best i could describe it

2 Likes

Sounds interesting. Kinda reminds me of the Maze Runner series. :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow i didn’t even realize that! i’m sorta basing off of The 100 and Outbreak, which is a tv show and movie plus covid - 19.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen those, but your story sounds interesting! As far as titles go, I’m not too sure. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks! thank you for at least reading it though! :))

1 Like

It’s no problem! If I think of anything, I’ll let you know! :slight_smile:

Also, if you ever need help with coding or anything feel free to PM me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think those are great titles!

that would be great and i def will! i haven’t coded in ages because i had writers block

1 Like

what titles? do you mean the show and movie? i don’t have any titles yet but i would love some help

1 Like

Yeah, I know what you mean. I have been stuck on the same scene in my story for like 432213245343 days. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

lol i guess we have each other now though!

1 Like

I like the title ideas you wrote, like the Outbreak and The 100. The 100 sounds very unique and original to me.

ohhhhhh. outbreak is a movie and the 100 is a tv show that i watch and those are what i’m basing it off of. if those weren’t taken then yep those would be rly good.

1 Like

Oh nevermind! Lol, I didn’t read that. Sorry.
Maybe Wurvuvors?
Immunity?
The Immunes?
Last 5?

wurvuvors… that’s unique! i’ll take them into consideration. thank you!

1 Like

Lol sorry! I meant Survivors. :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

oh haha

1 Like

I know I’m a bit late, but how about The 5 or Quinque (five in latin) I hope is was of some help!

1 Like

its ok! thank you for responding. i will take those into consideration.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.