I need help with an overlay looping error

Screen Shot 2020-05-24 at 11.17.40 PM

The first picture is what the error is and the second one is what my coding looks like. Can someone tell me exactly what I am doing wrong because I am pretty sure that a rotation is an Overlay Animation so I really need some help with this. I also could be completely wrong because I’m new to overlays and still learning about them. I’ll appreciate any help you can give!

2 Likes

are you the person who writes virtual identity? :heart_eyes:

Instead of opacity 100% and opacity 0%, you have to use opacity 1 in x and opacity 0 in x

1 Like

No, this story isn’t out yet, sorry :confused:

1 Like

it’s ok :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can I say opacity 100% in 0? or will that cause another error?

No, you can’t. Opacity should be between 0 and 1, and you can’t use the % sign

I changed it to…

and it still has the error

Oh right, the other error is that you can’t use “and” with infinite loop. You have to change that to “then”

1 Like

ok, thanks

1 Like

Thank you so much for helping me, it is working now and i’m so glad that i didn’t try to do that on my own, i think I would have ended up ripping my hair out in the process if I had :joy:

1 Like

Hahaha, I know, it takes some time to figure out these things :slightly_smiling_face: Glad I could help

1 Like

I know that is solved already but actually you can use opacity 1 in 0 or opacity 100% in 0 :smile: it works either way, I’ve use it!

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the help i need every little bit of it :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.