I need help with coding a mini game

Writing a new story for the LDR contest and having a mini-game in one of my episodes. In the mini-game, I would like the player to choose a book; if they choose the wrong book, they would be told they are wrong, the book would go back for them to choose the right book. I would be really grateful to anyone can be able to help me. :blush:

3 Likes

label minigame
NARRATOR
Choose a correct book!
choice “The sorrows of young Werther” {
NARRATOR
Wrong choice, go back!
goto minigame
} “Sherlock Holmes and the hound of Baskervills” {
NARRATOR
Wrong choice, go back!
goto minigame
} “The Lord Of The Rings” {
NARRATOR
Correct!
}
continue the story

Thanks so much! Is there a way to make it a tappable mini game?

1 Like

if you want it tappable it will look practically the same just instead of the names of the books you will have the names of the overlays and instead of choice you will write tappable

label minigame
tappable
“BOOK1” {
NARRATOR
Wrong choice, go back!
goto minigame
} “BOOK2” {
NARRATOR
Wrong choice, go back!
goto minigame
} “BOOK3” {
NARRATOR
Correct!
}
continue the story

if you want it fancier you can make the book overlays disappear after the wrong tap so it will not be possible to tap it again

2 Likes

I see. How would you make it dissapear so players won’t pick the same book?

@overlay BOOK1 opacity 0 in 1
@overlay BOOK1 clear

1 Like

I see. :thinking:

Cool, thanks so much can you and @Koikoi put down your IG so I can tag you all in helping me in coding this mini-game?

1 Like

my ig is @miss_desantis_ but you dont need to credit me this wasnt some complicated template or so. :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll at least follow you I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Sure, it’s @koikoi_episode. But yeah, since it wasn’t very complicated, no need to credit me!

1 Like

I will follow you as well. I really appreciate it! Really new to a lot of this episode coding stuff I really appreciate the help. :slightly_smiling_face: :relaxed:

1 Like

No problem! If you need any help, don’t hesitate to contact me.

1 Like

This is what I got when I put it in. what did I do wrong?

Delete “continue the story”. It was just my remark!

oh :upside_down_face: :sweat_smile: awkword turtle. :rofl: :rofl: thanks!

1 Like

No problem :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.