I need help with coming up with a name for my character

So a new character (her name will be lizzy Liz for short) will be entering my story in a few chapters and she will be a pretty big character but there’s one small problem. So I had this story idea in my head for a few years and and almost a year ago my brother started dating a girl who had the same name as my character and now it’s weird and it made it even more weird when they broke up a few months ago I love this name for my character it suits her so much and she had this name for years but now it’s weird since she has the same name as my brothers gf. I do have a few other names for my character my I don’t like them as much. Some ideas are Ashley, amber or Lilith. A bit about my character she is the alpha of a pack of wolfs and she has powerful magic powers. What do you think I should do?

• Lizzy
  • Ashey
  • Amber
  • Lilith
  • Other (please let me know in the comments)

0 voters

2 Likes

As someone who’s name is Amber with a dog named Lizzy, I will have to be biased to those two :relieved:

4 Likes

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.