I need help with Covers and backgrounds

I’m new to making story’s I’m just used to watching everyone’s else’s . But i’m a couple story’s now , and I need a Writing partner ( To make this episode more interesting .) And a Person To help with Backgrounds and Covers for my story’s . If someone could help that’ll be very nice and I’ll also put there Social’s in my story and When the person make’s the background’s/Covers you can add your social’s ! I’m very nice too ! Thank youu :yellow_heart:!!

I can make covers

1 Like

I could help with a few ideas and I’m also Looking for a Partner, because I didn’t used my “english Knowledge” since years

1 Like

I can do covers if you are still interested!
I made a recent thread about covers and splashes, feel free to check it out cause there are also some examples!

1 Like

Hey! I can do edits and overlay’s for you if would like! I can also help you write your story!

1 Like

Btw, Welcome to the forums!

1 Like

Can you help with Limelight’s :yellow_heart:?

Can you help with a limelight cover :sparkles:?

Yep!

Do you mean an edit?

If so, I can totally help

Help , writing or coming up with ideas for my story ?

Both if you would like

Yes , My email is freiigisexlelaii@yahoo.com , if you wanna email me there and I’ll send you my number from there .

okay cool

Hey there @Freiigisexlelaii, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley:

I’ve moved this topic to Art Resources since you’re looking for help with covers and backgrounds. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Sorry it took me time to reply , but yes if you can help that’ll be much help :blush:! If you want I can send you my email :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

Can me and you and the orher person be in a writing group so we are all included or together?

Yes :slightly_smiling_face:!

1 Like

Ok!