I need help with eye color

Dose anyone know how to make char eye color different colors. like someone in an ink story had a char eye color silver and in the create a char thing it has no silver eye color. please someone tell me.

I don’t know if this goes for ink too but I’m limelight you can make your character preview the eye color. If you want your character to have different color eyes for that episode you can use @character previews eye color (color).

1 Like

so what do I put if I want silver instead of white?

Silver eyes doesnt exist in ink I think, so it wouldn’t work. You can only do it with colors that are available.

2 Likes

i’m trying to do it in LL

1 Like

Put the name of the color that it’s name as when you customize.

1 Like

so do I put @char changes eyecolors into SILVER because the only on I see on LL IS white?

1 Like

Are you letting the Reader and your character? If so… and they change the eye color… by you putting changes into it is not going to change it back to the color they picked if you choose to change it back. Sorry I’m bad at explaining.

1 Like

It’s okay so am I :rofl:

1 Like

I tried nothing is working I will just do the color that is listed in the crate char thing. :worried:

1 Like

Ok. I’ll go back and check in my portal. It’s pretty late here so I’ll reply tomorrow.

1 Like

okay good night

@CHARACTER changes eyesColor into ...

Make sure to write the name exactly as it is in the character creator :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.