I need help with log-in

Hello! I have a question. So when I first started on Episode, Google automatically created an account for me. So today I created a new account (this one), but I can’t log in to actual Writer’s portal (episode in general), because when I log out of my old one and click “sign in with google” it logs me in my old account. Btw I checked and Episode doesn’t even have my account memorized so I’m confused?
The actual question: How do I log on laptop to the 2nd account?

• Any answer is appreciated!

Can you give me a screenshot of what it says? Sorry lol because I wanna see to help and mine just says “continue my stories!”

honestly, I don’t know what to screenshot here. But basically how do you switch accounts on the Episode site?

i found this online that you can try?

a little complicated doe lol

1. Tap the 3 lines in the top left corner. A menu should come up on the left side of your app.
  2. Tap the “Settings/Restore” tab at the bottom of this menu.
  3. At the top of the menu, there will be 4 tabs or sections. Tap the “Restore” section.
  4. Tap “Send to Self” to email or text your username and password to yourself. (Note: your username/password cannot be changed).
  5. On your new device, go to the same “Restore” section under your Settings page and tap “Restore FROM Another Device.”
  6. Enter the username and password in the box that appears (you should have sent yourself this information in step 4). Then tap "Submit and Restore

Isn’t that for the app? I need help with the Writers portal basically

You have to log out of your gmail account and sign in to the right one. THen you open writers portal

I’m sorry for not understanding well, but I should log out of gmail on my phone? (email from old account) and then go to the new email then open the writers portal? because I did that already and it somehow logs me in the old account

it connects you to ur episode app on ur phone. i think you might need to log out of that too.

I’ll try, and I Will get back here. Thank you for your time!

1 Like

You’re honestly a life saver! Thank you a thousand times, it Works!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.