I need help with looping GIF

Hello, I really need help with looping a GIF, if anyone could help please pm me and I’ll ofc give credit, thank you :two_hearts: I’m bad at putting things in the right category, I hope this is the right place lol

What do you need it to do?!

1 Like

I need to “animate” the GIF but also make it “infinite” loop, I used this script, but the only thing I’m having trouble with is the last part, It’s confusing for me :sweat_smile:

I usually just write out the code for people… as it’s easier for me to do it myself from scratch, than to follow someone else’s guide.
And I’m confused by what part you’re confused about?! :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

I have everything except for the part that I don’t understand at all lol it’s this part :rofl: my GIF has 15 parts and I don’t understand how I’m suppose to place them, since the numbers don’t go (1, 2, 3…)I can pm you my script if you’d like

&overlay GIF01 opacity 1 in 0.1
THEN overlay GIF06 opacity 0 in 0
THEN overlay GIF02 opacity 1 in 0.1
THEN overlay GIF01 opacity 0 in 0
THEN overlay GIF03 opacity 1 in 0.1
THEN overlay GIF02 opacity 0 in 0
THEN overlay GIF04 opacity 1 in 0.1
THEN overlay GIF03 opacity 0 in 0
THEN overlay GIF05 opacity 1 in 0.1
THEN overlay GIF04 opacity 0 in 0
THEN overlay GIF06 opacity 1 in 0.1
THEN overlay GIF05 opacity 0 in 0
loop INFINITE times

Are they labelled in order?!

Because when I did a similar thing with a video of one of my characters dancing, I used a video to JPG converter and it placed all of the separate clips in order in my files. I just had to select the few that I wanted and then uploaded them to episode [labelling them correctly and in order, of course]… then I wrote out my coding, and it all ran smoothly.

1 Like

Yes they are all in order, now I just need to “animate” it (it’s a moving water GIF) so I want it to keep looping

Infinite loop worked for me. Isn’t it working for you?!

1 Like

I haven’t done the infinite loop, I don’t know how to code that part

@Sydney_H please close this thread, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Closed by OP request :smiley: