I need help with My description PLZZZ

Hey I need help with my Description… PLZZZ tell me any mistakes I should fix…

Story Title: Creatures In Hiding
Description: Several different Creatures including fairies, Vampires, Werewolfs, Witches, Demons, and Angels gather at a hidden school called Bellhaunt When a war breaks Loose between BellHaunt and a Former student… What will happen??? What affect will this have???

you don’t have to do this haha, but the only thing i would recommend is using less question marks (just one per q) and putting a period between

that.

also right here -

maybe don’t capitalize the H in Haunt since you didn’t before. all of this will make it more appealing to readers <3

1 Like

Alright thx for the feed I’ll keep it in mind when recreating my description

1 Like

sorry if it seemed demanding and no problem :black_heart:

1 Like

No it was fine any help is better than no help at all :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Maybe…:
At Bellhaunt, a school full of creatures such as vampires, fairies, witches, demons, and werewolfs, a war breaks loose between the creatures and a former student.

OR…:
When a war breaks loose in Bellhaunt school between the creatures and a former student, what will happen? Especially when the school is full of vampires, werewolves, fairies, witches, and demons…

EDIT: I just realized you asked for help on mistakes, not a real other description for you. Sorry!

1 Like

Ok thanks I actually am really interested in the second one… Thx for the help this really is helping me out a ton

1 Like

LOL :joy::joy::joy: no it’s fine… It was better than my original

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.