I need help with my description!

My story is about a girl named Sabrina, who after her father disappears from prison, she goes searching for him with her nerdy lab partner who knows a lot about investigations and things like that, but after the investigation goes wrong, Sabrina is lead to believe that her nerdy lab partner was behind everything from the beginning.
Can anybody help me a description, I can’t figure out a way to mash this all into one.:tired_face: :sob: :rage:

1 Like

With the disappearance of her father from prison, Sabrina is led through an adventure with her lab partner. But soon things take a wrong turn and suspicion is risen against a ally.

I have no idea lol

3 Likes

When Sabrina’s father mysteriously disappears from prison, she must overcome her fear and find him at all costs. On her way, she will encounter many adversities and frightening events. Will she manage to distinguish between enemies and friends? Will she find out what happened to her father? Who knows, maybe the answer to this question is closer than the main character thinks…?

Something like that? (I apologize for any mistakes, English is not my first language)

2 Likes

I love it, it can most definitely work. Thank you.

1 Like

Thank you for your help, it can work.

2 Likes

Sure, I’m glad I could help :smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.