I need help with my first story!

Hello! Hi! I am currently writing my first ever story on Episode but as I read other authors stories, there are a lot female MC compare to male MC. It’s not that I don’t like it! But I just wanted to get a chance to expierence something more different.

I want to write my own story but it’s gonna be a male MC but idk if any of you would be interested on having a main character of a male throughout the story I put? Let me know what you guys think?

4 Likes

I think it’s a wonderful idea! I say go for it. :grin::purple_heart:

Aww thank you! I will❤

1 Like

I think it’s a wonderful idea! A little different can cause a huge love for anyone’s story, especially with the MC being different. I think that this is a great way to show people the perspective of a male playing the role as a MC, and the more people do this, I think it’ll become equal on stories of how much they use Females & Male’s for MC’s.

Go Ahead and Do it! If you need any help, pointers, or even opinions, PM Me :v::revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Same here, @ghostinforever, shoot for the stars! I bet it will come out great! :star2:

3 Likes

I love the idea!:blush:

Hello @ghostinforever, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Moved this to Share Feedback since this is about your story idea specifically and not coding or story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.