I need help with my script. A certain line

I am trying to carry another character. The method I’m about to show work, but I did it with a male carrying another male. Now I’m trying to get a male carrying a female but with the same method it not letting to do with another character, and I even change spots and different ways but it either s warning or the female enter the wrong side

This is a warning:
@LAYLA enters from right THEN LAYLA walks to spot 0.827 231 121 in 4 AND LAYLA is hug AND JEFF walks to spot 0.851 168 110 in 4

This character enters the wrong way
@LAYLA walks to spot 0.827 231 121 in 4 AND LAYLA is hug AND JEFF walks to spot 0.851 168 110 in 4

So I am very confused I did it many ways the character still enter the wrong way even when I put @char. enter right together or separate, It doesn’t really matter. Can someone please explain point by point what am I doing wrong, and how to fix it for future reference.

You need the word spot -
AND JEFF walks to spot 0.851 168 110 in 4
On both lines. try it. Let me know if it works or not!

1 Like

It still wrong

It still say warning use @character enters from x to screen y

Try this
@LAYLA enters from right to spot 0.827 231 121 in 4 AND LAYLA does it while hug AND JEFF walks to 0.851 168 110 in 4

1 Like

Oh don’t forget the spot before JEFF’s spots.

It sort of work lol the character in coming from the right way but it like big and make it small to it original size I put it as.

Like it moving from big to regular size I put it for the character to hang from

Thank you for helping me too I really appreciated

You will need to spot direct LAYLA so she’s the same size. And you’re welcome :slight_smile:

I know I try lol she big than be small but I try figure it out

Have you maybe tried making the lines separate;

@LAYLA enters from right to screen right
@LAYLA walks to spot 0.827 231 121 in 4 AND LAYLA is hug AND JEFF walks to 0.851 168 110 in 4

(change screen right to whatever)

1 Like

Sadly it didn’t work it made it worse, but thanks for trying to help me I appreciate.

1 Like

That a bummer, sorry it didn’t solve it :frowning:

1 Like

I figure it out. Thank anyway btw.:sweat_smile:

Yay!! Good luck with your writing :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.