I need help with my storie

Hi, is there someone who will help me with my story?
I’m totally blocked and don’t know where to begin :pensive:

1 Like

Like directing help? Or help with creating a story?

1 Like

Kind of both… :see_no_evil:

If you are a beginner and don’t know how to code I suggest you to watch the tutorials by Joseph Evans on YouTube. And writing « episode how to […] » on google will help you too for example if you need the guide to use overlays or whatsoever.
For the story part, I suggest you to brainstorm it and write all your ideas on a piece of paper. See where you can lead them and how you picture the idea on episode. Try to plan it as much as you can so you see if it’s really possible. Then if the plot really pleases you and if you had the opportunity to tell it to a few peoples you can just start.

3 Likes

you can see videos on youtube
check the channel : episode notes
it really helps.:kissing_heart::grinning:

1 Like

There’s a thread called ““List” of helpful threads” that has a list of threads on character/plot devolpment and directing help.

Moved to Find a Writing Partner since you’re looking for someone to help with writing and directing. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

How do I find it

By searching the thread name

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.