I need help with my story description and a title please

The title says it all :slight_smile:
So it’s about a 25-year-old guy, he is the MC and he’s raising his son Zen by himself because his mother ran off with another man. Marco is all about raising his son he doesn’t go out he only has one friend and he works and tacks care of his son that’s it. Well, until he meets a loud fun girl name, Kayla.

I’m having a hard time coming up with something short enough to fit someone help please :slight_smile:

Also I could use help with a title for it please.

2 Likes

It might seem plain but a simple title like Raising Zen. Your description pretty much says Zen is Marco’s life,

Maybe this for the description;

Marco is a 25 year old single father to a baby boy called Zen. Zen is everything to Marco, if he isn’t working he is with Zen until he meets a girl called Kayla. How will she fit in Marco and Zen’s little world?

1 Like

I do like the title :slightly_smiling_face:
Just can’t seem to sum my description up because that’s way to long to put in the box Episode gives us.

I like that thank you

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Title Fathering alone, Yes Daddy! (hehe)

description
Never did Marco think he would be fathering a son on his own at 25. Zen is his hole world, but what happens when Kayla turns it upside down!

(that’s all I got its short… I’m sorry)

1 Like

I like it though :slight_smile: I like the description a lot

1 Like

It’s a little more vague than what @Katie36 said but I tried~ :heart:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.