I need help with my story description!

Hi!! i just published my story about a week ago and i think the story description doesn’t really reflex what my story is about, so i could use some help trying to summarize the original one i did (that it’s too long for episode).

This is the one i have already on episode: Oliver wakes up in the middle of nowhere to find out he has made a mess in a farm owned by a very strict girl named Josie. Will Josie help Oliver move on from his past?

And this is the long one: Oliver wakes up after the worst night of his life in a town named Rainbow Creek. He soon discovers he made a mess in a farm owned by a very disciplined girl who’s not going to let Oliver’s mistakes go easy. Oliver’s going to have to pay for his mistakes with hard work and on the way get involved with Rainbow Creek’s favourite girl and owner of the farm Josie Caldwell. Will this be the perfect opportunity for Oliver to get away from his past?

Please tell me what you think:)

Lots of love for everyone :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Oliver wakes up, in the middle of nowhere, after the worst night of his life. He soon meets Josie, will this encounter be his chance to get away from his past?

1 Like

Uhhh, i like it!! thanks <3

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.