I need help with my story, i dont think its interesting enough

How do i make my story more interesting

Why do you think it’s not interesting? It would be helpful to give a summary of the plot :slightly_smiling_face:

Its about this girl who just left her home after her abusive father got arrested and she is going into senior year and im trying to put loads of drama and stuff in it but i honestly have no clue what to put in it

and the reason i dont think its interesting because it doesnt have all this excitement other stories have

I think that’s pretty interesting. Well it doesn’t have to be exciting like all those other stories on episode like “Pregnant by the Bad Boy” or “Bad Boy Roomate”. It doesn’t need to be about romance or dumb betrayals and gossip like that. Maybe she finds a best friend. Maybe she finds a new passion like soccer, or dancing. Maybe she starts competing. I think you have to find something people can relate to. Maybe a crush, (preferably not a bad boy or a popular guy, unless there’s a twist). You can draw inspiration from funny or exciting moments in your life. :upside_down_face:

I have romance in it i wanted to incorperate that since the beginning but its just im new to it and cant think of what to put in it

Have you ever had a crush? :slightly_smiling_face:

I have, which is one of the love interest

Try to imagine yourself dating your crush. If you ever did, what kind of dates would you go on? What kind of conversations would you have? What would you tell them if you could?:grin:

what stories have you written

lol a lot but I never publish them because I get too lazy to direct :joy:

I very much plan on publishing this, im proud of what i have so far, thanks for your help

You’re welcome! :v: :upside_down_face:

Do you want a character in my episodes? if not its fine just asking

Sure I guess :slightly_smiling_face:

What do you want the character to look like and what name

aka im using ink characters

Okay give me a second I’ll pm you! :grin:

how do you pm people

Click on my profile and click on the blue button that says Message :v: