I need help with my story! (Unpublished)

Omg your so helpful! Are you an AUTHOR or something??

1 Like

I am :sunglasses::sunglasses::joy:

1 Like

Lolll!

What is your episode?

Crossed Paths :blush:

1 Like

The kind of theme I feel goes with this story is the saying

“With friends like these, who needs enemies?”

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Hello guys! Sorry for sudden say. But I really need a description for story ASAP!
If you’d like here are the details to help.

Title: Love Interest

Author: Tayle S.

Genre: Romance

Characters:
Ally

Jack

Liam

If anybody can help me out, I’d appreciate it.

What’s your story called?

1 Like

Love Interest i think it says up there ^^

and also @episode.taytay can you tell me what it’s about?

1 Like

It’s about falling in love with these 2 boys and yes you have a best friend named Jane who will do something surprising. So it’s like you have choices.

I really don’t know. I need more people for my group

The description could be:

A girl named Ally bites off more than she can chew with falling for two guys, but maybe she should be more worried about her best friend Jane…

That description is me just going off of what you’ve said so far :heart:

1 Like

Oh you a goddess?

no but I like the complement :joy:

1 Like

Hey guys. This is my first best unpublished story soon to be published. I’d also like to give credit to the covers when it’s published @Hialexhi thank you for the fantastic covers. I’m not finished so please share feedback, and don’t go easy on me.

Description:
After a haunting past of regret and sorrow. You move to New york to start a new life, but can the past come back to haunt you?

Link: I don’t know how to. Anybody can help me?

1 Like

the link is at the bottom of the home page (that says characters, episode, etc)
the beginning of the link should look like this- http://episodeinteractive.com

1 Like

Like this?

1st:
Hello guys I really need some feedback on my story, I’d like to give a thanks to Hielexhi for the covers because I can’t take credit for her fantastic work.

2nd: I just want feedback and I don’t wanna be taken easy with for the critical critizing.

3rd:

4th:
Follow me on episode to read my story when it’s published (f4f)
Username: Tayle S.

5th
And last description👇

After a haunting past of regret and sorrow. You move to New york to start a new life, but can the past come back to haunt you?

Covers made by me:

Description:
After being cheated on by your Ex-fiance, Faith’s perspective of men is nothing but hatred. Can a drunken night changer her opinion or further her hatred? (Description by @Khali had help.)

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters