I need help with OVERLAYS asap! Pls!

Hi there! I need some help with overlays. If you can help me it would be great.
So the problem is i can’t find them in the previewer so i can place them.
I don’t know what’s wrong but it doesn’t say it’s an error.
The comands i use are:
@overlay TEARS create
@overlay TEARS shifts to — in —
@overlay TEARS scales to ---- in ----
I don’t know what to do, please help me
Thanks in advance<3

@overlay create tends not to work, so it may better to put them in the scene change and go from there.

And sometimes overlays take a bit to kick in, especially if you just uploaded them. You may have to wait for sec or reset your story progress.

i tried both ways but thanks

Hi.
Have you managed to solve the problem?
As writingwithwings already pointed out, the create overlay code doesn’t work. You have to put the overlay after your background for it to appear.

INT. PHILADELPHIA BEDROOM - DAY with DESK CHAIR to 0.704 34 -100 in zone 3 at layer 2

And, - obviously - be sure you have the same name in all places, including the overlay name itself. (has happenened to sneek in a typo or two when putting in the overlay name while uploading…) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If it still doesn’t work, I’m afraid it happens sometimes when uploading an overlay of your own that the app won’t show it, even if you can see it in the web previewer and it has been approved. Don’t know why this is but it has happened to me a couple of times,
If so try uploading it again, under a different name and see if that helps.
If not, you either have to give up on that overlay or support a ticket.
<3

1 Like

Thank you so much. I tried everithing and it didn’t help, but i will try to reupload it and see if it will let me see it. Thanks again :heart:

Happy to help
<3

1 Like

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: