I need help with the coding

hello i realy need some help with the coding part of my story can anyone help me ???

2 Likes

What do you need help with?

2 Likes

can you edit my story if you like it

1 Like

this is what i was thinking for my story

1 Like

the main charcter is named whatever you want i like cathrynn.

so her mom is abusive and she has had a horible life. so she is mean and dresses dark to stop people from geting close to her becase her mom has always told her that all friends do is hurt you and so she dosent talk to anyone and people are mean to her and say she dosent dress like a girl becase she dresses dark. and i designed like the people i can send you the like screen shots so you can like copy it or somthing

i was thinking that she can see a dance studieo and drop her bag and its becase her dad died saving her from a dance studio that got on fire and her mom also blames her.

so she starts dancing

as someone see’s her and posts pictueres and then a boy named conner comes in conner has some mental illnesses but the people at school just found out and started making fun of him about it . so she is like so are you going to make fun of me to but he says no and then she asks how are you so ok with people doing this to you do you not hear them?

and then he says i hear them but i chouise to stay happy when i am positive its like what you feel when you dance.

so whats wrong with you

i have a mental ilness i dont realy have emosoins i dont no how to feel things i should or at least my mom tells me that

somthing like that

1 Like

@jennamaeclines what kind of edit

1 Like

like a story

1 Like

do need description or like a details for story or idea

1 Like

i was thinking we could work together like you could do the coding and i could like give ideas idk i also did the outfits

1 Like

if you dont want to its fine we dont have to i just need help coding

1 Like

what kind of coding

1 Like

um i want to do the lime light and for the story type like the type in this story PLAYING EPISODE | MAFIAS FALLEN ANGEL - YouTube

1 Like

@Dara.Amarie have a lime light of code for story

1 Like

do mean limelight female cc or male one

i want the main charcter to be a girl

1 Like

like the storys from Sandra Gustafsson

1 Like

you have to go to character

1 Like

do mean like first part of deginning of story because i went on youtube and check sandra Gustafsson or do mean narrator of when character do talk action with standing

1 Like

ya they talk and do actoins

1 Like

i can help with talk and maybe do action which kind of action want in story and which part of story want it to happen and can show the script