I need help with this warning asappp

Screenshot 2023-01-14 153503

So i got this trying to use an animation… Will I still be able to post the story with the animation or will I have to change it

1 Like

You can still post it but I would check to see if the character is doing what you want
Other than that it won’t effect your posting

1 Like

okay, thank you!

1 Like

Ofc I get them all the time on my stories lol I can help in the future to depending on the error

1 Like

It’s a glitch , your gonna get those in serval animations theirs nothing you can do for it . I would say submit a ticket but episode hasn’t done anything but they know it’s a problem . It’s been happening since 2021 but they don’t know when it will be fixed and imo if it will ever be fixed . The animation should still work just your gonna get that .

Hope this helps !

(Also if u need help with other errors feel free to tag me and I’ll try to help out )

2 Likes

it will always give you that warning because it’s not in the other genders abilities like bowing or curtaining if you’re using ink characters will give you that warning too just make sure your character is doing what they’re supposed to do and ignore the warning it won’t matter as long as your characters doing the action it will not mess up anything when you post your story or post that chapter

2 Likes

Moved to Creator’s Corner since this is about the portal. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley: