TYSMMM ^–^ that means alot

Pretend Lovers
Lights, Camera, Love!
Unscripted
Love Between The Lines
Faking to Dating
Love On Camera

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and titles. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

TYSMMM :))))) i appreciated it

1 Like

I NEED TITLE IDEAS
so my story is about a famous actor ( the LI ) and the MC being a normal school girl who goes for an interview to get an acting job , and his ex is also competing , the mc gets the acting job and all goes good . the LI and MC have to act out a romance movie so they do like kissing scenes stuff like that and at first the mc isint fond of the LI but she soon realises he isint as what she portrayed him as. they are forced to spend a lot of time together and act out romance scenes and they started falling in love until his ex (i’ll figure out how) makes the mc father sick and the mc spends more time with her father and her acting career is put on hold. the ex gets the acting role and bla bla bla :slight_smile: its kind of long but that’s basically a summary

a title idea would help
any titles honestly idc just something. to do with love and acting

2 Likes

Cine Love
Actress Love
Cinema Couple
Actor’s Actress
Love revolving around a movie.
Her actor love

3 Likes

The hollywood rival
The hollywood chaos
The movie collapse
The movie chaos
Drama romance

2 Likes

thann uuuuuuu :))))))

1 Like

Between The Lines
Scripted Love
Performed Pursuits
Behind the Act

3 Likes

so basically in my story a person makes the mc’s dad sick for revenge - what could that person give the dad ? is their like a “poison” that can make someone sick for a few weeks but not die? or maybe an illness u can get from food and have to go hospital for a few weeks?

3 Likes

Are you aiming for fantasy, drama, horror, thriller? I think a curse would be great.

1 Like

sadly no😣 it’s a love story ( LOL ) it’s an ex that’s trying to get revenge on the MC. but thank u anyway!

They could try rat sack/poison in a smaller dose - it should make someone unwell but I don’t think it would kill them. You could also go for the novichok agent in a smaller dose (more extreme though and would need urgent medical attention). :full_moon_with_face::woman_shrugging:t3:
Or maybe some expired, old food mixed in with newer food.

2 Likes

thank u so much !! :)))))

2 Likes

No worries!

thank u sososos much :))))

1 Like

Just a suggestion:
The rival makes a planned accident which leads the mc dad to be in coma
This wud make the mc very emotional (and maybe the LI empathetic?)

2 Likes

Ooh good idea! Maybe a car accident

1 Like

Yup thats wat i meant :slight_smile:

ooooo thank u!!!

1 Like