I need help writing a good well written script

I need help writing three well written creative script scenes.
One has to involve ELIJAH and MALISON two best friends having lunch and then be doing fun activities for MALSION’s 26 birthday NOTHING ROMANTIC THO!!!
And the second script is the main character PARIS got a a text or a phone call from NJ and she plans too meet NJ but he doesn’t show but PARIS gets hit by a car.
The last and final scene is a hospital scene where ELIJAH and MALISON come to the hospital b/c they heard what happened from PARIS bother JON and PARIS best friends come too RENAY and BRANDON a married couple who are expecting twins anytime soon and LARR the assistant of PARIS all worried at the hospital RENAY’s water breaks and is rushed to a room hours later the doctor comes out with good and terrible news someone was survived but someone also didn’t survive,

LIKE I KNOW WHAT I WANT TO WRITE I JUST NEED HELP PUTTING THIS TOGETHER IN A CREATIVE WAY!! I"LL GIVE CREDIT TO ANYONE WHO HELPS I WILL ALSO OUT IN THE OTHER SCRIPTS YOU GUYS SUBMIT IF I DON"T CHOOSE YOU BUT YOUR SCRIPT WILL BE IN THE STORY NO MATTER WHAT AUTHORS HONOR!!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.