I need help writing a story plot!

I’m writing a story called Reflection.

This story ATM is about a detective who investigates a murder but it’s set in an alternate world, in 2119. In this world there are Androids, Cyborg, pollution charges and the USA doesn’t exist!

I need a bit more depth in the story and I’m not sure where to take this story?

Ideas?

1 Like

hmm, i have this idea:
few years ago android killed someone close to the detective. since then, they are more cautious around androids and prefer to live without them. a murder suspect is android and one human. when they work on the case they have to stay professional, so they have hard time not deciding that android is killer.

hope that you can understand me lol

2 Likes

It’s a great idea except it sounds like one of the plots from Detroit: Become Human. :sweat:

1 Like

really? is that a movie? i haven’t heard of it😅

1 Like

It’s a game.

1 Like

i’ll research it.

1 Like

Okay!

Any other ideas?

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for story ideas and not a writing partner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Oh…

I wanted someone to help me write it tho…

1 Like

Feel free to create a topic in Finding a Writing Partner for that! :smiley: But the wording of your original post implies you’re looking for story ideas, not writing partners. :wink:

1 Like

Sorry, I’m bad at wording :grimacing:

1 Like

Not to worry, it happens to us all. I usually go through several drafts of a post before creating it. :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.