I need HONEST opinions on my edits!

Hi all :wink: So I’ve been making a few edits the past few days and I really need some opinions! :smile: Please be HONEST!

IMPORTANT: I don’t own any of the images used, I only own the edits. All rights go to the original owners.

Art

[UPDATE]

Yes, I deleted some that had small outlines because they looked like trash. And thanks to @SenchaStories for being honest and telling me how to improve.

and don’t steal or a clown wearing a chicken suit will chase you home tomorrow (hope I didn’t give you any ideas there)

Do you like them? (Be honest!)

• Yes!
  • No!

0 voters

Thank you :heart:

9 Likes

Art goals???

1 Like

Thank youuuu :grin: I really appreciate it!

1 Like

You’re on the way to making some great edits, but there are a few things you need to work on! The first picture has an outline that shows it’s been cut out, for example

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! I’ll try to improve on those things :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

i like it, it gives me 2012 tumblr vibe. not a fan of it, but your edits are cute

1 Like

1 Like

They’re all really fun & creative! <3
:arrow_right_hook: Maybe try editing the facial features as well as the hair!

1 Like

Omg i love this! Do you have treat or something? Cuse i would love to request a time or 1000!

xx

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Did you create those hair pngs yourself?, but ur art skills are good, I can see where improvement can be, but it’s good.

1 Like

Breathtaking :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: really good :+1:

1 Like

Most of them are art goalzzz, here’s some tips:

• Some of them have too much going on. Sometimes less is more.

With the one above ^^ the left and right are like unbelievably good lmao but the middle one is a little pixelated and rough on the edges.

Other than those two small things, these are amazing!

1 Like

I’m not sure, but I think that almost every hair “piece” is a png that you can find from google, (correct me if I’m wrong)

1 Like

Most of them are stickers from picsart

1 Like

You should try to make your own, and if that was a png from an artist that wants credit? You’ll never know that. I recommend drawing your own, because some people don’t like others using their pieces

I’m sorry if you don’t like me using other people’s pieces, but I do edits, not art. I can delete this topic if you’re really not comfortable with “stealing”.

Nahh girl you’re fine it’s just I have seen the hairstyle that you used on google, no need to close the topic if @Jeremy or anyone else isn’t going to say anything