I need honest opinions on my first story!

Hello. I would really appreciate opinions on my first published story. If you’re willing to give me a review of your thoughts/opinions on my story please let me know. Adding me on Instagram would be the easiest. Story details below.

Title- My Best Friend
Author- Eliza Core
Genre- Romance
Style- Ink
Episodes- 5 (on going)
Description- A story of best friends Larsen and Cameron. What happens when feelings resurface and hormones are raging? Follow them on their journey of love, life and lust.
Instagram- @elizacorewrites

Would you like to do a R4R?

Hello Bethany, I would be willing to do a r4r, yes. What genre is your story? Can you share some information?

1 Like

Title Alone Till There Was You
By Bethany
Genre Romance
Style INK
Cover
al
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6668287837339648
About Summer is a single mother and life has not been easy for her. But when Spencer walks into her life things start to look better. But what happens when she finds out just who he is?
Instagram bethany1991bradley

1 Like

Okay, sounds good. Send me an instagram request and we can share screenshots there?

1 Like

Just followed you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will be happy if i read your story but can you read my first story as well its called i am yours it an old story but i want people to read it and i am now working on a new story

send me a message and we can begin the r4r :slight_smile:

what is your story about?

Its about a beautiful 16 years old girl everyone loves her shes a good girl until she make a mistake and she leaves the town

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for reader feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

1 Like

I would REALLY appreciate feedback on my story. I have never written anything before so I would love details on what you think and why. Thank you in advance <3

Title- My Best Friend
Author- Eliza Core
Genre- Romance
Style- Ink
Episodes- 5 (on going)
Description- A story of best friends Larsen and Cameron. What happens when feelings resurface and hormones are raging? Follow them on their journey of love, life and lust.
Instagram- @elizacorewrites

I’ve read the first episode and it’s good so far :blush:

1 Like

Thank you,

Anything bad or cheesy about it?

No its really good but there’s just one mistake at the moment which the speech bubble it should be like right next to the person that’s speaking if you don’t know how to do that i’ll help you with it but so far its a great story :smiley:

I do know how! Thank you though, I must have just been lazy with my directing.

1 Like