I need honest reviews about my story (LL)

Hi everyone! I just recently got my cover made and finished the script for my first episode and I was wondering if anyone wanted to do a review on it. The only problem is, it is not published, but I’ll do anything to get you to review it. Here are the details:

Title: Common Ground

Book Cover

Description: Your best friends were all that you needed in life. That was, until a certain boy comes into your life. As secrets and lies start to come forth, you wonder if it’s really worth it.

Moved to Share Feedback since this is asking for reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Hi there, happy to help you out.
I think that for your cover page, the words COMMON GROUND are not very seeable, if you do that on power point like I have, you can try and put a shadow or an outline on the words that way you can see them much better.
As for your description, you have me hooked.

1 Like

Thanks so much! I haven’t been as active as I want to with AP and Dual Enrollment. But thanks!

1 Like

Outline common ground with either black or white outline…so to make it more clearer… or put a rectangle banner behind it…like a white or other colour to make the title Pop like that.

1 Like

ohhh is the main character black :yum::yum:?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.