I need INK background characters

I really need guy characters but I’m all out of ideas, and all my girl characters look the same. Please please please give me suggestions, thank you so much! Please submit the details here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c-f4N-CeQQAaO4vzkxmOcmpuXZIUbKEJb-KzUQfFhis/edit

Here are mine if you want to use them :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Girl
Name: Ayame
Hair: Long Curly Hair (Light Blue)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Seductive Round
Eyes: Upturned Bold (White)
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic (Plum)
Body: Ink female (Fair)

Outfit: Green Lace Peek Blouse, Goth Girl Skirt, Plain Sheer Leggings, Emerald Sporty Chic Sneakers , Silver Pendant Necklace ,Silver Rising Star Earrings, Rectangular Thin Glasses

Guy
Name: Kai
Hair: Spiked up hair (blasting blue)
Face: Square jaw
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Eyes: Classic round (White)
Nose: Button
Mouth: Small round (blush)
Body: Light

Outfit: Cool Leather Jacket, tank top (cream), Cargo Pants (Black), and Black High Top Dance Shoes

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks!!

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Body: Honey
Brow: Define Natural
Hair : Side Head Scarf (Black)
Eyes : Round Bold (Hickory)
Face : Oval
Nose : Aquiline
Lips: Blossom Lips (Taupe)

Outfit :

• Black Belted Sweater Dress

• Workout Pants (Black)

• Author Outfit Slouchy Socks (White)

• Black Canvas Shoe

bokeh-2072271__340

I think i saw a post on the forums the other day on how you can create random background characters! When you’re typing, just make up the characters name, and when you click save, it will ask if you want to create that character! Episode will randomize the outfit and character features for you! If you don’t like it, you can re-randomize. This screen might also come up if you misspell a characters name, like BRTTNEY instead of BRITTNEY. If so, just click skip. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is for character designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

OMG thank you so much! That helped me a lot!:blush:

Np! :grin:

1 Like