I Need Ink Background Characters!

Hey, so I know there are many threads like this but I want people that specifically want to be background characters in my story.
Currently I’m working on a hospital scene and I need a nurse that will have a speaking role. But I also need characters for other scenes as well, including other nurses and doctors that go on and off scene but have no speaking roles.
If you wish to be the nurse that has a speaking role then tell me that specifically and tell me your desired name [ex. Nurse Katy]. Once this position is filled I will edit this post and write your name below.
I will choose the outfit based on the scene, so do not ask for anything specific unless it’s religion related.
CREDIT will be given to everyone BUT only by your FORUMS username.

Thank you in advance to everyone that provides their details
I need male and female btw AND please provide the name you wish your character to go by.

It would be cool if the nurse could be called Nele!
do you need anything else?
thanks

1 Like

add a crown please

Hey! Yeah, I just need you character details

Sorry for the inconvenience but if you would not like to be a background character because of this, I understand.

but could i have a crown :pleading_face:

here are my details :heart:

1 Like

I mean, the only way you could have a crown is if you were a patient. But you’ll need to be in a wheelchair to make the scene work. If that’s okay

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

ok :hugs:

Ok great! :relaxed:

I still need a nurse so like bump bump! :smiley:

1 Like

here’s one of my characters lol

Summary

1 Like

If you want I can be a nurse! :joy:

1 Like

Hey! :sparkles:
Here’s my character -

Summary

Thanks! :sparkles:

1 Like

Thanks, he kinda cute lol

1 Like

Yesss thank you!!

1 Like

Ouu that would be great! For that I’ll need to change your hair of that’s alright? Becca one of the character’s you’ll talk to has that hair and k find it clashes :sweat_smile: You can decide which hairstyle you want to change to if you’d like! Also what would you like your name to be.
Nurse Kate Harper
Nurse Kate
Nurse Harper
Or something else?

1 Like

Ok!
do you want me to change the color too or just the hairstyle?
If you just want the hairstyle to change then the messy back bun will do.
And if you need the color to change as well you can make it charcoal :joy: though I would prefer fawn as it is my natural hair color

and Nurse Kate is good :heart:

1 Like

No just the hair style is perfect! I’m actually just about to start making your character now!

1 Like