I need Ink outfits and characters! Please help!

Help…
I need all types of highschool characters including:
Jocks, Cheerleaders, Geeks, Game-lovers, Nerds, Teachers, normal students, etc any and all people welcome, gay, lesbian, trans, Bi, etc Just list their personality, sexuality, and backstory and their boyfriend, or girlfriend if they have one. And family if they have some
Thanks!!!
And if your just offering outfits list anything you want credit on!
I also am in need of game characters, and usernames for my story, its called the gamer
I hope the title is self-explanatory as to why I need them

4 Likes

You can use mine :grin:
Body: Tan
Brow: Seductive Arch
Hair: Beach Wave Hair - fawn
Eyes: Upturned Feline - green
Nose: Elven
Lips: Full Round - terracotta
Personality: always angry but also super sweet, can be a loud mouth, super honest, confident, always there when people need her, artistic, likes to party
Sexuality: bisexual
Backstory: her parents are wealthy but they’re never home so she kind of raised herself. Her and her mom don’t have a good relationship with each other so anytime her mom’s home she isn’t.
I hope that’s good enough

1 Like

There are outfits in my google drive! Also for LL.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_D-0rfv_R9NmGzxO5YAI1hFQVhr6IRYX?usp=sharing

1 Like

Thats great what kind of person is she at school though like what does she recognize by,
Nerd, Geek, Gamer, Jock, Cheerleader, bully, quiet kid, kid who makes fights, etc

1 Like

Hmmmm I guess a cheerleader

1 Like
Ayame

Nerd

Personality: Friendly, outgoing, smart, fun, caring, enjoying teasing people and gets angry at her brother for messing around/bother with her

Sexuality: Straight

Backstory: She and her brother, Kai are twin. They both live with their grandparents since their parents died on the plane crashed. She is straight A’s student, always enjoyed studying, and always help out her grandparents needs. Expect her brother would always play prank on others or her and she would be angry at him. She was the one who always have to apologize to people or even clean his mess. She still love her brother.

Outfit

Kai

Jock

Personality: Easygoing, funny, fun, loud, childish, silly, prank, nice, crazy, big eater and enjoy annoying/making his sister mad

Sexuality: Straight

Backstory: He is one crazy guy that enjoyed play prank and likes to get in trouble. He is a good player in any sports and enjoyed getting attention. He is a good friend with Haru.

Outfit

Screenshot_2020-02-23 My Gift (Ink) Edit Outfits-Kai

Yuna

Bad@ss group/normal student

Personality: Bossy, sassy, rude, mean, party, overprotective friend and get into fight if someone make her angry

Sexuality: Bisexual

Backstory: She live with her mother. She and her mother doesn’t have a good relationship. Her mother never home since she always goes out on a date with different men. She doesn’t go home since she hate being alone. Sometimes stay out late or stay over at her friend’s house. She is very good friend with Ayame.

Outfit

Screenshot_2020-02-23 My Gift (Ink) Edit OutfitsYuna

Haru

Game-lovers

Personality: Unfriendly, blunt, harsh, caring, listener, helpful and he can be nice if he wants to.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Backstory: Haru is from Japan. He is an exchange student. He came to America since it always been his dream to see the world. He love to play videogames and he would always playing game on his cellphone. Sometimes people would come to him for an advice or sometimes need someone to listen. He would help them no matter what the problem is.

Outfit:

Screenshot_2020-02-23 My Gift (Ink) Edit OutfitsHaru

1 Like

This is great I like Haru the most I will give him the role as the male bestfriend! TYSM for the beautiful characters! Would you like credit?

1 Like

No problem :slight_smile: I’m glad you like it. Just credit me on @Ayu-chan

1 Like

I want to be a cheerleader if you want!:grin:
sexuality: I am straight (into boys)
Backstory: I already sended you!:wink:

1 Like

That’s great thanks!!!

1 Like