I need Inspiration for a project!

Heyo guys! I’m going to go straight to the point I guess lol.

Anyways, I’m working on a project for school, and it is relating to a presentation. So…what is this presentation about? Well, first of all, we are learning about a “hero’s journey”, basically what a hero goes through each step like ordinary world, call to adventure, refusal to call, etc. My assignment is to create a presentation of using a popular film and choosing the character of the hero archetype and doing their journey on it. I decided to do Toy Story.

However my main problem is inspiration. What I mean by this is that, this presentation is focused on creativity. Besides the content (I’m speaking more than putting words on the presentaton), and needs to look cool in a way that is appealing and not just images. So I need help!

What I need help with: Knowing it’s toy story, what kinds of “fonts” would make it look like toy story if you know what I mean and the font is readable. Also, I want a theme or some sort of presentation format that again relates to toy story and looks cool, because as long as i have a good setup, adding the images or text is not hard. Oh yeah, another important thing, for each of the sections of the hero’s journey, I need some help finding good images/ gifs because there are specific scenes I want but I can’ find it oof :slight_smile: That’s all, unless there are any more cool ideas to add on but what I can think of is those. Thank you everyone who sees this!! If u have any questions, let me know! :joy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I don’t know anything about Toy Story :confused:

1 Like

hm it’s okay then maybe in general what would look nice?

1 Like

I think you can use, instead of classical power point, some other softwares that can enable you to have more movement

1 Like

Like “Prezi”, it has a free version which is more than enough

1 Like

Yep, I would use prezi, but for my class, we are only limited to google slides…so :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

:tired_face:

1 Like

ikr :frowning:

1 Like

Dudeh, loot and burn the place??

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.