I need inspiration for my story the devil him self

So far I have the description down basically the main character is kidnapped and then she escapes in Falls in the arm of the love interest but I have no idea how to get them to meet ideas like do I go with while she’s getting out she bumps into him knocks him over tactic or do I do wright it around them meeting at school whats your opinion or do you have anything different that you think will go best with it

1 Like

Honestly there’s so many stories where they bump into one another or spill a drink on the guy. I think it would be cool/funny if a mean girl pushes the nice girl off of a balcony railing while the guys are hanging out down below and then she falls on top of one of the guys.

2 Likes

bruh thats a good one im dead

1 Like

Lol glad you like it. Feel free to use it. I would love to see it. Tell me when you make your story so I can read it.

1 Like

She might run from the bad guys and ask the li for help, by maybe asking the li pretending to do something with her while she in disguise and they didn’t notice her. thats when the li will help her and then they will get to know each other.

1 Like

Tbh I came up with this idea because in the show called Revenge a pregnant woman falls over the railing because of a mean woman. There wasn’t a guy there though. She just fell onto the floor. It was sad. Luckily both the baby and pregnant woman survived.

1 Like

ok

1 Like

woww

1 Like

Yeah, it was horrible. The show is good though. However, a lot of the characters make me mad.

1 Like

i feel ya lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.